ASPIRE, ENDEAVOUR, ACHIEVE
St. Cecilia’s College is a catholic, child-centred school. We aspire to recognise and value the uniqueness of each member of our school community. We endeavour to provide a caring, learning environment, which is inclusive, that will enable our pupils to play an active and responsible role in society and is designed so that all may experience and achieve success.
- Catholic – As a Catholic school, we respect and care for each individual and value the partnership and contribution made by pupils, parents, staff, Board of Governors and the wider community.
- Child Centred – We put the child at the heart of everything we do.
- Continuous Development - We value the highest quality education and strive for excellence through continuous development in all areas.
- To develop the spiritual life of the College by fostering and living out the Catholic ethos.
- To provide an education which will enable our pupils to develop academically, spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally and prepare them to become confident, responsible citizens.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum to stimulate and help each individual pupil achieve their full potential.
- To ensure that all pupils feel respected, cared for, valued and appreciated for their unique worth.
- To challenge, encourage and support all in our school community to aspire, endeavour and achieve.